An essential need of having Top Carpenter Tool Belts for Professionals
In this guide, we discuss some of the best tool belts for carpenters. The carpenters’ jobs are no less than a mammoth task. If you look around your house, you will found many furniture assortments. Who do you think works tirelessly to provide you with your favorite bed? Who designed your elegant study table? Whose creativity do you boost your ceiling when your guest arrives at your house? All these creativity and genuineness is the work of your carpenter. From a simple study table to intricate wooden work in large establishments, the carpenter is present in every construction work.
Carpenter Tool Belts Setup
Carpenter has multiple ranges of work in the department of wood. The primary job of the carpenter is to make intricate work and assortments out of wood to make it as good furniture. The job of the carpenter does not end here itself. Whenever the woodwork gets damaged or needs fixing or repairing, you need the carpenter. Carpenter mends and fixes any kind of major or minor issues on your furniture. Carpenter also customizes your already existing furniture according to your requirement. So you can see the extent which the carpenters are an indispensable part of your life.
To do all these works, carpenters employ many tools. They are a claw hammer, sliding bevel, screwdriver, tape measure, utility knife and many more for different applications. With numerous numbers of tools, it is necessary to keep all the tools in one place without missing anything. If so many tools are scattered here and there, it will hamper productivity and concentration while at work. Therefore Carpenter’s Tool belts are employed to keep all the tools at bay during work. Listed below some popular carpenter tool belts
Top Tool Belts for Carpentry Work (Comparison)
|Model||Product Name||Waist"/Size||Pockets||Material||Buy Now |
|1||1.Occidental Leather 9855 Adjust-to-Fit Fat Lip Tool Bag Set - Cafe|
|2||2.CLC Custom Leathercraft 1614 20 Pocket, Heavy Duty Framers 5-Piece Comfortlift Combo Tool Belt System||29"–46"||20,31||Leather|
|3||3.Rack-A-Tiers 43242 Electrician's Combo Belt & Bags Medium||32"- 35"||20,31||DuraTek fabric|
|4||4.CLC IP489X 3 Pocket Suede Tool Bag with Poly Web Belt||S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL||21||Leather|
|5||5.DEWALT DG5372 12 Suede Apron||29"–46"||10,12||Heavy-duty suede leather|
|6||6.Carhartt Legacy Tool Belt, Standard, Carhartt Brown||31"- 42"||12||Polyester|
|7||7.McGuire Nicholas 683CSP 10 Pocket Carpenter Pouch||29"- 46"||10||Tan Suede Leather|
|8.||8.MagnoGrip 12-Pocket Magnetic Carpenter's Tool Belt,|
(Value for Money)
|29"- 46"||12||1680D ballistic polyester|
Occidental Leather 9855 Fat Tool Bag Set
Topping the list of carpenter’s tool belt, the Occidental Leather is the favorite choice for the entire professional carpenter. The unique feature of the tool belt is that the design is made up of fat lip shape. The big lip design is made up of comfortable and soft material that will help to wear the belt around without any problem. The belt is made up of nylon material with reinforcement of leather at the bottom. The leather in the base will help you to keep all your tools without fear of spilling. The corners reinforcement also makes it durable. There are some D-Rings in every pouch.
The presence of the D-ring ensures that all pouches applied with suspension system helping to give bags a shape. There are more than four tool holders of various shapes and sizes. You will also get a 2-in-1 tool holder or hammer holder for holding tools. In short, the belt is a heavy-duty use belt within the very reasonable package.
- The leather finish gives it a sturdy look.
- The small tools would not get spilled due to the presence of chain in the smaller pockets.
- Presence of the numerous numbers of pockets that is essential for keeping tools of different shapes and sizes.
- Two compartments that are essential for separating more significant tools from smaller tool segment.
- The effective stitching that would not go off even after using sharp objects.
- The soft and padded belt around the waist for relief on the back for long hour wearing.
- A bit bulky and heavier in size.
CLC – Custom Leathercraft 1614 Pocket, Belt System
Coming next to the list is the Custom Leathercraft belt from Custom, with quality and features to look for. The assortment boasts a quality belt of three inches with a single roller buckle. The three inches belt ensures that you have comfortable wear around your waist. The handle is easy to carry.
You can store all the contents of the pouch very quickly without the chance of spilling them into deep pockets. The main pockets could be Sta-opened which gets tapered for faster material. But the main attraction of the assortment is the presence of whooping twenty pockets in a single belt. The model also comes with another variant consisting of thirty-one pockets. Each pocket is there with an adjustable suspender.
The purpose of the suspender is to hold weight without causing any strain on the body. The belt is adjustable, and you can adjust it from the waist size of 29 inches to 46 inches. The dimension of the product is 5.2 x 23 x 12.5 inches, and the weight of the product is 4.9 pounds. Make sure to check Occidental tool belt reviews
- Six large pockets and thirteen subsidiary pockets that hold up a large number of tools.
- The gusset pocket design for easily picking small tools from pouches.
- The spill-proof pocket.
- Adjustable and padded belt are giving support and comfort for long hours.
- Suspenders are adjustable ensuring no weight is heavy on your back.
- Leather and nylon finish give it a sturdy and strong disposition.
- Bulky look.
- Mix blend of the material of nylon and leather is making it a bit hard task to wash.
Rack-A-Tiers 43242 Belt & Bags
With a product dimension of 16.5 x 14.1 x 9.4 inches and a weight of 3.9 pounds, Rack-A-Tier is a third best choice. The whole assortment comes up with the combo of bag and belt for all-purpose usage. The variety is made up of the porous material that will help you to have the advantage of air ventilation.
The air ventilation occurs via air channel for sweat-free experience and total relief. The back support is contoured and entirely customizable. The contoured back ensures that you get the maximum comfort while wearing the assortment. The interior receives support from the nylon web core. Nylon web core is a powerful combination of sturdiness and smoothness. The pouch is interlocked with enclosure ensuring the pockets become spill proof. The heavy-duty metal rivets will benefit from the tool belt.
That is because the whole assortment has a construction with bar stitching. The object, however sharp it is, the pouches will not tear and long last. The waist size is totally adjustable with a single roller buckle.
- The unique air ventilation is giving it an odorless and light experience.
- The unique design consisting of both hammer holder and tape holder at the same time.
- There are nine numbers of nine pockets which help you to keep you all things very compactly.
- The zipper at the top of each pocket ensures the tool remains spill-proof.
- The interior web core nylon design gives it a sturdy and durable mechanism.
- The bar stitching ensures that stitches do not come out quickly.
- Presence of only nine large pockets makes it difficult to keep small tools separated.
- The belt size is for the medium-sized to the primarily sized waist. For a smaller size, it will pose some problem.
Gatorback B145 over clothes
One of the few carpenter’s tool belt this one you can find in all the sizes. The size varies from the Large to Double XL sizes that you can buy according to your extent. The best part of the product is that you are getting a warranty with the assortment. The weight of the product is 5 pounds. The dimension of the product is 13.2 x 12.4 x 9.9 inches. If you look into the features, you will find that the product truly deserves a place on the list. The air channel design of the belt ensures all round comfort in any weather condition. The foam bickering that encrusted in belt serves two purposes.
It is a sturdy one as well as it provides maximum softness around your waist. That means now you do not have to worry about long hour work. The stress points of the assortment are riveted and made up of high-quality leather. The stitches of the pouches along with it give the variety much-desired longevity. For all the professional users, there is good news. The later version of the model has with both large and smaller pockets.
The main pouch surrounds all other smaller pockets. The pockets are totally spilling proof along with the fastener. The fastener ensures that while you tilt your tools do not come out. The device comes up with the hammer holder and a loop for pliers. The inner plastic liner ensures that the shape of the pouch would not sag.
- The sturdy and durable disposition.
- The inner support ensures no sagging of pockets.
- The riveted pocket size for giving maximum support.
- Numerous numbers of pockets of every size ensuring support for any kind of tool.
- The foam belt is ensuring total comfort around your waist.
- The air passage of the belt is there for odor free and light usage.
- The warranty that ensures a free repair for one year without any additional charge.
- Some pockets are bit lesser compared to other tool belts.
- While working, the belt tends to tilt on one side.
- Only two color variant is available.
DEWALT DG5372 12 Suede Apron
Talking of carpenter tool belt, mention must make of the Dewalt product. The pocket construction with the double tonged buckle of the roller. The buckle roller is of 2 inches providing you that desired stability during heavy-duty work.
The pockets construction is of suede, leather and nylon combination. The nylon and leather combo provides that much-needed sturdiness. The suede offers with the softness that you need while you are at work. Looking into the assortment, you have got five main pockets and seven smaller pockets.
You also got many sleeves for keeping little size nails, pencils, etc. The pouch is there in the center for ease in taking out the tools. You can carry it with one hand as the belt adjustment is simple. Weight is 2 pounds with 11.5 x 4.5 x 22.8 inches. Check our article for nail bags.
Because you have a pouched handle to support so. The front pockets are there with double pockets providing you with increased accessibility and capacity. The belt is ideal for waist size from 29 inches to 46 inches.
- Long lasting and durable.
- Presence of both main pockets and small pockets to keep any kind of tools.
- The suede, nylon and leather combination to provide sturdiness and comfort at the same time.
- Numerous methods of taking out the tools that will help to keep everything in an orderly manner.
- The extra-large waist belt size makes it difficult for the medium and small sized waist.
- The stitches are somewhat a bit cumbersome, and chances are there of dislodging.
Carhartt Tool Belt, Standard
If you are doing any project or doing the small menial task in the home, this is for you. The assortment comes up with a compact and sturdy design. There are five main pockets where you can keep all the tools without worrying. The tool belt is constructed with polystyrene that renders it a waterproof disposition.
If you are looking for a carpenters’ tool belt that is both affordable and functional at the same time, then we recommend that you take a look at this model. The Carhart Legacy tool belt features nine wide pockets and loops to hold and organize tools helping you to access them at an arm’s length. It is made with 100% polyester material that has rain defender water repellant feature making it a very long-lasting and durable product. The heavy-duty tool belt is designed to withstand abrasions and scratches owing to its Duravax abrasion resistant design and also has triple-needle stitching for reinforcement. The standard and deluxe models of the product offer adjustable belts for easy carry and convenient handling.
- Water repellant 100% polyester material for high durability
- Duravax abrasion- resistant corners
- Adjustable webbing belt fits up to 42 inches
- Durable and lightweight product
- sturdy and reinforced stitching
- plenty of space to hold tools
- Riveted pocket.
- Soft disposition for maximum comfort.
- Presence of hammer loop.
- Polyester for waterproof material
- Weight suspender is not present.
- The polyester may not be so sturdy as leather.
- Pouches are not removable hence, not customizable design
- Pockets are not deep to hold small contents
McGuire-Nicholas -Full Grain Leather Nail & Tool Apron Carpenter Belt
Professional tradesmen like Carpenters love it when all the tools are in reach while at work. Simply trotting towards a tool kit all the time is a waste of time and energy. The best solution for that is a tool apron belt. The McGuire-Nicholas Leather Nail & Tool Apron Belt is a model that is preferred for its long-lasting high-quality full grain leather from Mexico. The 10-pocket tool belt helps to hold a wide variety of tools and fasteners, including a tape. The rivets are steel reinforced and the pockets are double stitched to ensure extreme durability. The 2” thick leather belt has a heavy-duty buckle and roller for ease of use. This product is sturdy, convenient to handle and comfortable to use.
- Affordable and inexpensive
- 10 pockets can hold many tools
- High quality, oil tanned, full grain leather
- Seams are double stitched
- Rust-resistant buckle and roller
- Only one size for all
- No hooks or loops for suspenders
- Small Size
Taking the above points into consideration, always go for the belt which best suits your purpose. If you are into hard duties, then go for leather built. It must also have a hammer holder and a large number of pouches. But for home usage, it’s better to opt for the small and compact tool belt. Before going to the buying guide make to check whether the tool belts have all these features listed here. The tool belt is an assortment that consists of a belt and pouches of several shapes and sizes. This tool belt is wearable around the waist and tools are there in pouches. The various sizes of the pouch are for supporting various tools of different sizes. If you are actively into the woodwork, tool belt is a must for your everyday work.
A good tool belt will keep your tools intact and near your hand. It would not cause any discomfort while you wear it around your waist for long hours. It would not spill your smaller tools from pouches while you move seamlessly during work. And lastly, it would not wear and tear within only a few usages. Also, the tool belt will also be able to support all the heavier tools without any chances of causing you discomfort. There are numerous tool belts available in the market of various brands.