Single Product Review Of Hitachi Roofing Nailer: 2020
In this article know more about Hitachi Roofing Nailer. Many professionals use the Hitachi HV45AB2 roofing nailer. One can spot them on the construction site. Moreover, it’s a user-friendly and versatile machine that helps to install roofing shingles, metal roofs, insulation boards, and more. Hitachi coil roofing nailer is a side-loaded gun which facilitates quick reloads. It can hold many nails at a time. So, one can complete the job quickly. Besides, one can operate the Hitachi Roofing Nailer single-handedly.
Specifications and Parts of Hitachi HV45AB2:
- Fastener Diameter Range: 0.120
- Tool Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Fastener Type: Coil, Wire Collation
- Air Inlet: 3/8 inches
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Depth Setting: Tool-Less
- Nail Gun Angle: 16-Degrees
- Fastener Length Capacity: 7/8-1-3/4 inches
Exhaust cover, Piston-O-ring, Adjuster, Nose, Push the lever, Driver Blade, Feeder, firing head, Nail holder, Magazine cover are some of the parts in this Hitachi Nailer.
|S.No||Image||Warranty||Item Weight||Size||Buy Now
|1. Hitachi Roofing Nailer ||1 Year||7.32 pounds||.87, 1.75|| Check Price
Hitachi Roofing Nailer Review
The Hitachi Coil Pneumatic Roofing Nailer uses wire collation. In addition, it is a toolless depth drive and a side loading gun to satisfy roofing needs. Check our our guide for best gloves for roofing. Besides, other benefits are, its lightweight, fast, durable, and has a pneumatic power feed and return. To improve comfort, it also has a carbide-tipped push lever and a rubber grip for added comfort. One can make use of the contact mode and quickly drive nails to the surface. First, hold the trigger then place the nail’s tip against the work surface. In this way, one can insert the nails quickly and therefore this is called ‘Quick Firing Mode’.
- 5 Lb(2.5kg)., lightweight and easy maneuverability.
- Sideloading gun, fitting and easy for a rapid refill.
- Presence of rubber handle which improves grip and comfort.
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment to facilitate accurate nailing and flush driving.
- Presence of Carbide tipped push lever to decrease wear
- A rubber pad is there to support the nailer from descending off the roof when not in use.
- Pneumatic power feed and return that lets tools to function even in rough situations.
- The Hitachi roofing nailer operating PSI is 70 to 120.
Using Hitachi Roofing Nailer
Normally roofers work irrespective of the climatic conditions. So, the equipment they use must also be designed and manufactured to function in all the weather conditions. Hitachi coil roofing nailer is capable of surviving a hot or cold climate. Few roofing nailers stuck up when used during winter. Since Hitachi features an air-powered nail-feed system it mechanically removes residue, dirt, and moisture from the device. Therefore, if one wants to repair the roof in winter then the Hitachi pneumatic nail gun is the best nailer to be used. Finally, the working environment must be free of inflammable gases, liquid or other flammable substances. There should not be any objects at the worksite.
Lubricating the Hitachi Roofing Nailer
For the proper functioning of a nailer, it is important to lubricate it. The parts of the Hitachi nailer wear prematurely if there is no proper lubrication. To avoid this one must use the ‘Hitachi pneumatic tool lubricant’. Normal additives or detergent oil must be avoided as these lubricants harm the O-rings and other rubber parts. This will cause the Nailer to malfunction. Above all, make sure to fill the lubricator with Hitachi pneumatic tool lubricant. If in case, a lubricator is not available, put 5 – 10 drops of Hitachi pneumatic tool lubricant inside the air plug.
- Operates in Dual mode and does not make much noise.
- Rubber grip or handle for better comfort.
- High volume side-loaded gun.
- Strong body with excellent durability.
- It comes with safety glasses and Rubber body protectors.
- Large carbide nose for a precise and powerful delivery.
- The magazine can house 120 nails.
- Few parts are made of plastic.
- Costly when compared with other nailers.
- Feeding problems may occur.
- The product is not enclosed in a case.
Don’t worry if your Hitachi framing or roofing nailer is not working properly because of some wear out parts. There is a framing nailer rebuilding kit that contains all the parts that frequently wear out. Start the work from the top by removing the screws. Then, remove the cylinder and driver assembly. First, use a screwdriver to remove the old ring and then replace it with a new one. To replace the valve, first, identify the roll-pin driver toll and use a hammer to take it out. After that, pull out the old valve and install the new replacement.
- Complete Guide How To Use A Porter Cable Air Compressor? - June 1, 2022
- Painting Cabinets Without Sanding|Complete Guide - May 19, 2022
- Guide About How To Remove Paint From Concrete Walls? - April 18, 2022